Compressed air is energy. Leaking air lines, couplings and hoses are simply put, sources of energy waste. The majority of companies have a leakage rate of more than 20%. Apart from being completely unnecessary, it is expensive and contributes to your CO2 emissions.
Click here to find out how much leaks are costing your business.
Several independent studies show that leakage detection and repair is the most cost-effective measure to achieve energy savings in a compressed air system. In a LeekSeek™ leakage management program, your leakage level will be reduced to less than 5%. What is useful to know is that the average cost of repair is less than 15% of the total leakage cost and the survey itself is less than 10%.
- Stop wasting energy – Save money
- Reduce CO2 emission – Save the environment
- Increase capacity – delay or avoid investment
- World leader in Leakage Management
- Online Leakage Management Software
- Profit Guarantee!