Oil Injected Air Compressors typically carryover 2 mg of Oil per m3 of Compressed Air and therefore filtration is required to remove oil & oil vapour as well as particulate from the compressed air stream however by installing an Oil Free Compressor unit the risk of oil contamination is completely removed. The package comes complete with two filters to remove particulate, a compressed air dryer and 500 litre air receiver.
The Next Generation VFOS oil-free scroll air compressors from Vortex offer high- quality, oil-free air in an efficient, flexible package. The innovative scroll design eliminates the need for lubrication and ensures compressed air meets precise standards for your critical processes. A compact footprint and quiet operation enable use in a variety of settings and provide an ideal solution for a healthy work environment.
Flexible design options give you the freedom to create a compressed air system customized to your needs.
- 100% Oil-Free Air: Simple tip seal design of the scroll compressor ensures no metal-to-metal contact anywhere and eliminates the need for lubrication, ensuring high-quality, oil-free air
- Energy Efficiency: Multiplex design allows for operation of the exact number of compressors to match your demand with part-load efficiency
- Ergonomic Design: Smaller footprint and superior noise control ensure the system fits anywhere and provides a safe, comfortable working environment
- Enhanced Reliability: Fewer components and less consumables provide higher reliability and result in longer compressor life, less maintenance, and longer service intervals
- Flexible Design Options: Multiple configurations and rich options allow you to create a compressed air system that meets your unique needs