UK based Kinetrol was established in 1958 to develop rotary viscous dashpots for smooth motion control.
Kinetrol later invented and patented its vane-type rotary pneumatic actuator, recognising the emerging need for quarter-turn valve and mechanism actuation. Since then, the company has added many actuator control modules to meet the growing demand for more precise and sophisticated process control and monitoring.
Kinetrol Vane Actuator Features
- Single moving part – Simplest and most reliable mechanism for quarter-turn rotary actuation.
- Close couple control modules – Fail-safe spring returns, limit switches, positioners and solenoid valves all close couple to the actuators
- No cranks or gearing – No power loss or backlash – allows accurate positioning
- Durable corrosion resistant finish
- Long maintenance-free life – Up to 4 million operations guaranteed
- Compact – space saving – efficient – Best torque/size package available, fast operating speeds, best air consumption, proven design
- Millions of units in trouble-free service worldwide
- Choice of male or female output drive square – easy to interface to application
- Unique serial number for identification and traceability